Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Whew !

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while but with vacation and singing school it was a challenge to get this post. OK since I haven't updated ya'll on the vacation in Florida I will . When we got to Pensacola Beach it was around 8:00 PM so we unpacked and had a few hours of night swimming in the pool.
On the second day we just swam and played volley ball and other stuff . On the third day we went to Sam's Fun City! Sam's City had a really cool go cart place and some swimming areas and a put put place. Most of the day we rode go carts and I must say I wasn't to bad myself. Some night of which day I can't remember we went to McGuire's.  To me it doesn't taste that good but it is the coolest place I have eaten at. For the rest of the week we just chilled swam and had a really good vacation. When we came to the last night before we had to leave we went to the Brazilian steak house . Unfortunately during the meal I went to the bathroom and while I was in the bathroom A waiter brought chicken and I got there just after he told us what it was so I had no idea what it was . Daddy told me it was chicken and after I took one bight of it He told me what part of the chicken I was eating . The heart! I spit it out as fast as I could and it almost ruined my whole meal. I'm thankful that I wasn't there when they were serving lamb.We left the day after and went back home to everybody's dismay .Well that's pretty much all I have to tell . By By!
PTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment